miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2017

i just can't...

I don't know what is happening to me,
it's like i'm happy but something makes me wanna cry, makes me wanna get out of here.
I don't know what i's happening to me, but I know it's real,
I know he knows how he makes me feel,
Maybe I don't know shit, maybe I just don't want to listen, maybe I found myself in a situation that I don't want to be.
I don't know what is happening to me, 
sometimes I feel like i'm not free, sometimes I feel like the only thing I want to do is smoke weed and drink beer,
but I know that it's not what I need.
Maybe I don't know what I really need, maybe I only know how to breathe, but I know that my feelings got me covered up like a seed.

What a mess, right?
the things that I like never do me right,
the boys who I like only text me in the night,
they don't know who i am, they don't care if i'm fine,
but I know who i am and thats what keeps me alive.
What a madness, don't you think?
sometimes all I see is darkness, sometimes I see everything pink,
sometimes i'm the saddest, sometimes my happiness makes me look sick,
sometimes I want to live faster, sometimes I want to live slower,
sometimes all I got is my gladness and sometimes everything I have disapears in a blink,




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario