sometimes you make me feel dumb,
my feelings are something you can't buy,
you're not here that's why I'm drunk,
that's why I get high,
I'm waiting for your call,
I've never looked into your eyes, but I don't want to say goodbye.
And I'm thinking...
You are the one or you are another one?
there're so many people who want me,
but baby you already won.
If I got you I don't need anyone,
I just want to be kissing you under the red light,
your love, it's like a shotgun.
Our love is imaginary,
our love is scary,
but I don't mind, take out the clothes you are wearing,
I'll drink your poison like a bloody mary,
I'm your bad bitch fuck being a lady.
I'll make you feel something real, maybe,
I'll die if you left me,
what the fuck i'm saying?
I'm your bad bitch fuck being a lady.
I'll make you feel something real, maybe,
I'll die if you left me,
what the fuck i'm saying?
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario